The park of Villa Monaciano occupies approximately three hectares, sloping in front of the villa and extending out both to the south and to the west of the villa, and closed off to the south by a boundary wall. The park is divided into more or less two parts: the first is a flower garden, to the south and on the higher ground; the second, lower down, is a romantic park comprising extensive wooded areas crossed by winding paths along which unexpected views open up, with the villa providing the backdrop to the panorama. The layout here is in true "English style", with an alternation of full, leafy woods and large, open clearings. Just a few species of trees, mostly evergreens, are planted in the park: mainly holm-oaks, but also a large cedar of Lebanon, and some horse chestnuts, oaks and also palm trees. One of the features that characterises the garden is the use of water. There are various fountains, water effects on some of the structures and most especially, a nymphaeum. This latter feature, known also as the Laghetto della Venere, or "Lake of Venus", has two spongestone grottoes underneath and a rocky section in the centre with a sculpture of a "bather", from whose feet water issues forth.
The park also contains a large brick and cast-iron aviary, a limonaia with an extensive collection of large citrus trees, and an antique hothouse with a heating system that is still fully functioning. The hothouse dates from 1881 or earlier and occupies a prominent position in the garden, which probably explains why it survived a succession of renovations. Pucci Sansedoni was an honorary member of the Royal Tuscan Horticultural Society and the hothouse is evidence of his great interest in botany. It is the only large greenhouse of its kind in the area. Inside, exotic plants, including a collection of begonias, ferns, orchids and anthurium, are still grown.